|Terms and Conditions
1. Order Fulfilment. While every effort will be made to ensure that all items shown are available we offer no guarantee of availability and this electronic publication does not constitute an offer for sale. Booking confirmation will normally be dispatched via email within 48 hours. If we are unable to fulfil your booking within 7 days, we will contact you by e-mail and offer you the option of joining a waiting list or cancelling the booking.
2. Prices and Tax. All prices and charges on this site are shown in UK pounds sterling. They include any VAT payable.
We accept payment by Mastercard, Visa, and American Express. Payment is deducted when we process your order.
3. Cancellation and Transfers. If for whatever reason you need to cancel or transfer a course booking there is no charge providing up to 5 working days notice is given. Cancellation requests received in the last 5 working days preceding the course will not be refundable.
4. Confidentiality. All confidential information, including credit card details, are held securely and only transmitted in encrypted form. Customer details are not passed to third parties and are used only in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
5. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify us against any claims, losses, liabilities, damages and expenses (including legal fees), arising out of your use of this site.
6. Jurisdiction. The Contract will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties to the Contract submit to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
7. Consumer Rights. None of the above Terms and Conditions affects your statutory consumer rights.
8. Company information. PACES Ahead is the trading name of PACES Ahead Limited, which is a company incorporated in England and Wales and registered under company number 05097899.